Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Planet Hollywood recognizes Victor R.

Hello everyone: I was floored when I recieved the letter of recognition from the USAT. I'm proud to say I was honorable mentioned in my AG, something I never expected. My employer, Planet Hollywood, published this piece in the hotel newsletter. PH is thinking of sponsoring me next season but, they way the economy is at present, it might be a year later. Regardless, I'm flattered by this award. I'd like to recognize all of my training partners who, over the last few years, endured numerous hours of training along side of me. I love the sport of triathlon, one that has brought me many hours and days of pain and suffering as well as happiness and health!!!................Thank you all...........Victor

Article:USA Triathlon (USAT) recognized Planet Hollywood’s dealer Victor Rodriquez for earning the distinction of Triathlon All – American Honorable Mention. This title is given to those who demonstrate hard work, determination and excellent race results over the course of the year. Victor has shown commitment and dedication in competing in various marathons and triathlon, which has placed him at the very top of his age group.
USA Triathlon is the sanctioning authority for more that 2,000 diverse events, ranging from grassroots to high profile races nationwide. The organization works to create interest and participation in a variety of programs, including camps, clinics, races and educational opportunities.
USA Triathlon’s 110,000 strong membership is comprised of athletes of all ages, coaches, officials, parents and fans striving to strengthen multisport.

No comments: