Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thanks Volunteers and Board Members



The club members had a great day on the course and you made it possible. These things are hard to put on and it requires people like you who say “I will take responsibility you can count on me” to make it happen. We had a couple of glitches which are just part of the day. We handled them and moved on undistracted – that is what we do in our professional lives as responsible adults every day, and it shows when we put on an event. I can’t tell how delighted I am with the results you produce. It is an honor to work with you.


Aren’t those kids races fun.

We will have the results soon - Congratulations
Later,
Dave

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hated to miss our club mini-tri as it's always a great training tool and just plain fun! Thanks to everyone for putting on the mini-tri.

I was doing the Huntsman Senior Games' triathlon in St. George that same morning. Can tell you that without a bunch of coaching by Jackie Arcana and the club's mini-tri practices, I wouldn't have made such improvement this year.

THANK YOU!