Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mini Tri Posts

David Watts wanted to say thank you for a great event. I am a motorcycle racer who began using triathlons to train. This was my second triathlon event and I was very impressed with everyone's attitude and passion for the sport. I have been to many events for motorcycle racing and other events. I must say that I was impressed with everyone's willingness to accept new, inexperience (which I very much am) members. Thank you, what a GREAT event. I will be at Pumpkin Man and Las Vegas Tri. Again thank you again, Las Vegas Tri Club is a class act. Thanks,David Watts

Shannon Smith Johnson had a fantastic time at the LV Tri Club's race this morning... boy does this team have some elite athletes! Definitely a good race to prep me for Oxnard's Strawberry Fields Tri next weekend... can't wait to visit my old stompin' grounds.
.
Bonnie Parrish-Kell Jackie Arcana: I heard you ripped up the course and took the women's title - congrats!

Jackie Arcana at 3:47am July 12 - Actually, I was second.

Victor M. Leach had a great time at the mini tri! thanks to our president dave carlson and his support team for a GREAT EVENT! you guys ROCK!Yesterday at 11:54am · Comment · LikeUnlike

Tammy Silver had a great time at the Las Vegas Triathlon Club sprint triathlon.

Jeff Whitehead saw his friends at the club tri, and remembered, oh yeah, that's what's happening today.

No comments: